Where: Manchester Grand Hyatt, 1 Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101
Can’t make the trip to San Diego? We’ll miss you but you can still attend Social Media Marketing World online via a virtual pass!
Last year, I really had the time of my life at Social Media Marketing World. This conference has become my favorite and I was honored that Michael and his team invited me back to speak again! And with how this winter is starting to look, I know you folks will want to join me in March to thaw off at the world’s largest social media event held in beautiful San Diego, California.
This year my session will be How to Attain Measurable Results with Influencer Marketing on Thursday, March 26 from 2:15 to 3:00 PM PST.
FOUR REASONS TO REGISTER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORLD
- Discover the best and newest ways to deploy and track social tactics: Take in 100+ practical, action-oriented social media marketing sessions from the world’s leading experts—all in beautiful San Diego, California.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your social media marketing when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works). Clickhere for pricing!
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with thousands of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years. We make it easy by building in extensive networking opportunities.
- Meet the world’s top social experts: Want to meet the social pros you’ve looked up to for years? Social Media Marketing World is the planet’s largest gathering of social media thought leaders. We encourage all of our speakers to make themselves accessible to you.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORLD PROVIDES MORE THAN 100 EXPERT-LED SESSIONS ACROSS SEVEN TRACKS:
- Social Tactics Track: Find out the best and newest ways to market your business with social media. Pick up actionable tips to improve your marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, visual marketing and SlideShare.
- Social Strategy Track: Discover new strategies that will draw ideal customers to your business. You’ll soak in sessions on social strategy, the psychology of social media and much more.
- Content Marketing Track: See how successful bloggers, podcasters and YouTubers build and maintain content that their customers love to share. You’ll discover how to leverage content to sell, how to move people to action and tips for excelling at blogging, podcasting and video marketing.
- Measurement Track: Discover how leading experts track, measure and analyze what really works with social media. You’ll finally be able to prove your social activities are working and find better ways to measure and calculate ROI.
- Corporate Social Track: Pick up actionable ways to deal with crisis management, employee advocacy, customer service and real-time marketing. You’ll understand how your peers manage the unique demands of the corporate world, while pushing the envelope with social media marketing.
- Small Biz Social Track: See how small businesses generate leads and sell with social media. You’ll also find out how your peers manage social media and the creative methods they use to grow.
- Social Future Track: Glance into the future as marketing pros show you how to employ mobile marketing and other emerging opportunities. You’ll discover the latest research and trends that could propel your business past the competition.
Some of the more recognized brands who attended last year included Microsoft, LinkedIn, Google, IBM, General Mills, Home Depot, Dell, Nautilus, Verizon Wireless, Marriott Hotels, Chiquita, Motorola, Coldwell Banker, Omni Hotels, Kawasaki Motors, State Farm, Seventh Generation, CamelBak, Unisys, USAA, Cox Business, Schlotzky’s, Invesco, Mead Johnson, NFL, HP, Hobby Lobby, Symantec, EA, In-N-Out Burgers, Kaiser Permanente, CNET, American Family Insurance, Whole Foods Market. BMC Software, Qualcomm, Capital One, Federal Reserve Bank, Cutco, Pacific Life, Deloitte, Dun & Bradstreet, Liberty Mutual, and Discover.