What’s your minimum viable podcast?
With hundreds of episodes under his belt, Mark delivers a ton of insights that are immediately actionable.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why you should focus on the user instead of the numbers
- The best question to ask your subscribers often to learn what they need
- How user questions and ideas can be repurposed into countless podcast and blog topic ideas
- How to prove your concept without over-engineering your launch
- How to orchestrate your ‘value ladder’ and transform casual listeners into fans and paying customers
- How repetition can yield increased engagement
- How to write naturally and effectively for email
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation:
[bctt tweet=”‘People want to know you so let people understand who you are…’ – @mrasquith on #podcasting”]
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!
The post [Podcast] Launch Your Minimum Viable Podcast with Mark Asquith appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.