What does it take to top the podcast charts? Our latest guest shares the tactics you need to grow your show and your email list.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to be a successful podcast producer and what that actually means
- How to repurpose your podcast episodes on YouTube and other networks
- How to book top guests on your podcast (hint: what’s in it for them?)
- The tools Austin uses to find guests, capture audio, edit and host their podcasts
- Creative ways to build an email list using incentives and text-to-join
- How to write authentically and engage your audience with email
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation:
[bctt tweet=”‘It’s always what’s in it for them, how much value can I give the audience…’ – @agfabel on #podcasting”]
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!
The post [Podcast] The Road to One Million Downloads with Austin Fabel appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.